CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
To fulfill its responsibility as a global company, the Lintec Group is promoting community-based CSR activities at group companies in and outside of Japan. In fiscal 2021, the COVID-19 pandemic meant that restrictions on various events and activities continued on from the previous year, but some activities were nevertheless held with a bit of creative planning.
LINTEC (SUZHOU) TECH CORPORATION
LINTEC PRINTING & TECHNOLOGY (TIANJIN) CORPORATION
LINTEC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES (EUROPE) GMBH
LINTEC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES(TAIWAN), INC.
LINTEC KOREA, INC.
LINTEC SPECIALITY FILMS (KOREA), INC.
PT. LINTEC INDONESIA
LINTEC PHILIPPINES (PEZA), INC.
LINTEC OF AMERICA, INC. Nano-Science & Technology Center
LINTEC INDUSTRIES (SARAWAK) SDN. BHD.
TOKYO LINTEC KAKO, INC.
LINTEC (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
SHONAN LINTEC KAKO, INC.
- Message from the President
- Hightlight: Sustainability Promotion System
- Sustainability at Lintec
- Lintec Group's Stories about Solving Social Issues
- Materiality and KPIs
- Overview of the Lintec Group
- Value Chain and Stakeholders
- Lintec in Everyday Life
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Management System
- Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Reducing Waste
- Measures to Reduce Water Usage and Effluent
- Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Accounting
- Environmental Data of Group Companies Outside of Japan
- Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- Social Report
- Providing Value to Customers
- Cooperating with Suppliers
- Together with Employees (Human Rights / Employment)
- Together with Employees (Human Resource Development)
- Together with Employees (Safety and Disaster Prevention)
- Together with Local Communities
- Together with Shareholders
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Governance Report
- CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
- SDGs-related Initiatives
- Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
- Download Report
- Corporate Policies
- Code of conduct
- Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
- Internal Control
- Editorial Policy
- Third-Party Opinion
- Third-Party Verification
- Performance Data
- GRI Index
- External evaluations