Providing Value to Customers (2)
Lintec Group is based on the company motto "Sincerity and Creativity". Individual employees work on manufacturing with an awareness of quality, the environment and safety. We are taking on new challenges, never satisfied with the status quo, to deliver safer, more reliable products. The Lintec Group continues to address challenges in manufacturing for the future.
Quality Assurance System
The Lintec Group has established a quality assurance system based on ISO 9001★. In Japan, we have integrated the quality assurance systems of six divisions into a group-wide QMS. For group companies outside Japan,
the quality assurance system has been set up and put into operation at 12 business sites.
In fiscal 2022, Lintec started further quality improvement initiatives with reinforced quality assurance and quality control and effective QMS operation under the new quality assurance system.
Under the new organization, we will enhance collaboration between business activities and quality assurance and the integration of QMS activities, with the aim of building a customer-oriented quality assurance system founded on manufacturing.
Acquisition of ISO 9001 certification
Slide to view.
|Number of sites certified||16||16||16||16|
- ★ISO 9001: The international standard for quality management systems (QMS)
Quality Accident Prevention and Education
The Lintec Group considers it important to integrate the quality management system (QMS) into business processes and implement the QMS effectively so as to maintain and improve the quality of products and services and prevent quality-related accidents. To deepen the entire Group’s understanding of the ISO 9001 standard, the Head Office organizes ISO education every year based on the annual training plan. With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, however, providing group training as usual became difficult. We therefore changed the format to online training and reviewed the learning materials to make them easier to understand for those learning about QMS for the first time and to ensure that the standard would be understood. We will continue such activities to provide more reliable products and improve our services for customers.
Ratio of quality accidents
- ※1Ratio of quality accidents at Lintec Corp., Tokyo Lintec Kako, Inc. and Shonan Lintec Kako, Inc.
- ※2Ratio to the number recorded in fiscal 2010 as 100%.
VOICE My Next Stage
Lintec (Thailand) Co., Ltd. puts the highest value on customer feedback and focuses on maintaining quality that satisfies required performance criteria and ensuring a fast response. We conduct a quality patrol of
each manufacturing process every month and remedy any problems found to prevent failures. We also hold weekly meetings with related departments to make improvements with regard to complaints and process failures.
In addition, we implement statistical process control for all product items in order to prevent the flow of defective products and improve the production process. As a result of these efforts, in 2021, we reduced
the number of complaints by 56% compared to 2020.
Additionally, we have built an automated inspection sheet issuance system to be able to promptly respond to our customers. Linked with common core system data, the system can automatically issue an inspection sheet when the shipment number is entered.
Based on the Quality Policy, we will continue to make concerted efforts to improve customer satisfaction.
Assessment of health and safety impacts
The Lintec Group handles many materials for industrial products, which relate to a large component of its businesses. Being aware that some of the materials we offer contain hazardous chemicals, we work to ensure that such materials will never affect users, specifically by selecting appropriate raw materials in compliance with standards and guidelines based on the RoHS Directive★, the Industrial Safety and Health Act, and other regulations, and takes careful measures to prevent contamination during manufacturing processes. In fiscal 2021, no instances of noncompliance or violation were reported in relation to our business activities. With regard to the newly added restricted substances, we will conduct investigations into substances contained in them, and will consider the use of alternatives if necessary.
- ★RoHS Directive: Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment issued by the EU
Communicating with Customers
Exhibiting at Exhibitions in and Outside Japan
In order to communicate with even more customers, Lintec actively participates in exhibitions held in and outside Japan. In fiscal 2021, Lintec took part in a total of 16 exhibitions and received valuable feedback on its products and technologies.
Fiscal 2021 Exhibitions
Slide to view.
- Message from the President
- Hightlight: Sustainability Promotion System
- Sustainability at Lintec
- Lintec Group's Stories about Solving Social Issues
- Materiality and KPIs
- Overview of the Lintec Group
- Value Chain and Stakeholders
- Lintec in Everyday Life
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Management System
- Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Reducing Waste
- Measures to Reduce Water Usage and Effluent
- Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Accounting
- Environmental Data of Group Companies Outside of Japan
- Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- Social Report
- Providing Value to Customers
- Cooperating with Suppliers
- Together with Employees (Human Rights / Employment)
- Together with Employees (Human Resource Development)
- Together with Employees (Safety and Disaster Prevention)
- Together with Local Communities
- Together with Shareholders
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Governance Report
- CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
- SDGs-related Initiatives
- Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
- Download Report
- Corporate Policies
- Code of conduct
- Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
- Internal Control
- Editorial Policy
- Third-Party Opinion
- Third-Party Verification
- Performance Data
- GRI Index
- External evaluations