The Lintec Group established the Corporate Risk Management Committee in April 2018 to further enhance its risk management system. We revamped and strengthened our sustainability promotion system in April 2021, and redefined the purpose of the committee as"to comprehend business risks and opportunities, establish policies to respond to them, and implement and verify the policies within the corporate structure". Agenda items brought up by each member and information based on annual risk clarification by managers, etc. constitute the main components of the input to the committee. The activities of the committee have conventionally been reported to the Board of Directors every quarter to share information and receive instructions. In collaboration with other committees, we will continue to intensify our efforts to improve our risk management ability, and grasp the risks and opportunities in a timely manner, to facilitate the sustainable growth of the Lintec Group.
Establishing Group-wide BCMS★
LINTEC Corporation, Tokyo Lintec Kako, Inc., and Lintec Speciality Films (Taiwan), Inc. have developed a BCP★2 to allow them to minimize human casualties and resume business as early as possible after an earthquake
or other disaster.
Becoming certified under ISO 22301★3 : 2012 in March 2014, we are operating the BCMS to maintain and improve the BCP. We will make continued efforts to share the BCMS among employees to initiate and enhance activities.
- ★1BCM: It is a management technique to develop a business continuity plan, based on the understanding of the current conditions of the organization, to ensure that the businesses are continued in the event of a serious incident that will or may have grave impact on major products/services of the organization. Drills are also performed to validate the effectiveness of the BCP.
- ★2BCP: It is a plan developed in advance to enable the minimization of damage and the continuation or early resumption of business in the event that a company encounters an emergency situation such as an accident or disaster.
- ★3ISO22301: An international standard for BCMS that a corporation or organization should follow in establishing and effectively operating a system to prepare for earthquake, fire, trouble in the IT system, financial crisis, bankruptcy of supplier, pandemic, or other natural disaster or accident.
Employees at each site plan and conduct drills according to the business and characteristics of the site. Details of drills at all sites are shared group-wide via the intranet.
Group-Wide BCMS Study Sessions
For all employees, Lintec provides company-wide BCMS study sessions on the basics of BCMS as an e-learning program three times a year.
BCMS operation at each site is checked by internal audits. In addition to internal audits conducted by the company-wide BCMS secretariat, mutual site audits are conducted to provide employees with opportunities to learn
about initiatives at other sites and help each other improve.
Suggestions and improvement proposals from employees are discussed at the BCMS Council and reflected in group-wide initiatives. Council meetings are held openly, broadcast at each site using the TV conference system so that employees can watch them.
Lintec has developed Information Security Management Rules, and conducts an internal audit every year at each department based on the Information Security Operational Rules and Internal Audit Checklist. In fiscal 2021, we provided an e-learning program for performing a self-audit of information security to promote understanding and raise awareness among employees concerning information management. As inappropriate posting is becoming an issue in society, we also provide comprehensive education that includes things to note when using social media in a personal capacity while also ensuring compliance with information management rules within the company.
Establishing the Counseling Desk (for Internal Reporting and Harassment Consultation)
The Lintec Group has a helpline (internal reporting system) to enable employees to report, without any disadvantage, any serious legal or ethical violations that they identify. Lintec added a third-party lawyer to the helpline
system to facilitate prompt investigations while protecting reporters and reported details. Instructions on how to use the helpline are provided in the Compliance Guideline to raise awareness of the helpline across the
Lintec established its harassment counseling desk in May 2019, and operates it appropriately to improve workplace environments.
This is a system under which employees can directly consult specialists, including clinical psychologists. Its objective is to help resolve harassment and other workplace issues through cooperation between specialists and the Human Resources Department.
- Message from the President
- Hightlight: Sustainability Promotion System
- Sustainability at Lintec
- Lintec Group's Stories about Solving Social Issues
- Materiality and KPIs
- Overview of the Lintec Group
- Value Chain and Stakeholders
- Lintec in Everyday Life
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Management System
- Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Reducing Waste
- Measures to Reduce Water Usage and Effluent
- Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Accounting
- Environmental Data of Group Companies Outside of Japan
- Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- Social Report
- Providing Value to Customers
- Cooperating with Suppliers
- Together with Employees (Human Rights / Employment)
- Together with Employees (Human Resource Development)
- Together with Employees (Safety and Disaster Prevention)
- Together with Local Communities
- Together with Shareholders
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Governance Report
- CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
- SDGs-related Initiatives
- Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
- Download Report
- Corporate Policies
- Code of conduct
- Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
- Internal Control
- Editorial Policy
- Third-Party Opinion
- Third-Party Verification
- Performance Data
- GRI Index
- External evaluations