Safety and Health
Lintec Occupational Safety and Health Policy
Under the company motto, "Sincerity and Creativity", and the management philosophy of Lintec, all Lintec Group employees shall prevent occupational accidents, create a safe and comfortable workplace environment and actively improve safety and health standards.
- In conducting business activities, we shall appropriately secure and improve the occupational safety and health of everyone in the Lintec Group.
- The Company shall always work with all Lintec employees to prevent occupational accidents and diseases, and maintain and enhance the health of employees.
- We shall conduct risk assessment at production sites, establish occupational safety goals, create and implement action plans for achieving those goals and periodically review the plans for improvement.
- We shall comply with laws and ordinance agreements, and governmental instructions relating to occupational safety and health.
- We shall provide education and awareness-building programs on occupational safety and health to people in the Lintec Group to communicate the importance of safety and health in the work place and to enhance employee awareness.
- We shall disclose the Occupational Safety and Health Policy to external parties appropriately on request.
Established June 1, 2018
- Message from the President
- Hightlight: Sustainability Promotion System
- Sustainability at Lintec
- Lintec Group's Stories about Solving Social Issues
- Materiality and KPIs
- Overview of the Lintec Group
- Value Chain and Stakeholders
- Lintec in Everyday Life
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Management System
- Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Reducing Waste
- Measures to Reduce Water Usage and Effluent
- Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Accounting
- Environmental Data of Group Companies Outside of Japan
- Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- Social Report
- Providing Value to Customers
- Cooperating with Suppliers
- Together with Employees (Human Rights / Employment)
- Together with Employees (Human Resource Development)
- Together with Employees (Safety and Disaster Prevention)
- Together with Local Communities
- Together with Shareholders
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Governance Report
- CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
- SDGs-related Initiatives
- Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
- Download Report
- Corporate Policies
- Code of conduct
- Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
- Internal Control
- Editorial Policy
- Third-Party Opinion
- Third-Party Verification
- Performance Data
- GRI Index
- External evaluations