Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
Lintec Group Quality, Environmental and Business Continuity Policies
Dedicated to the company motto, "Sincerity and Creativity", and the Lintec management philosophy, all employees in the Lintec Group practice fair and innovative corporate activities to fulfill our responsibilities to society,
including compliance with laws/regulations of Japan and beyond.
Lintec subscribes to the following "Quality Policy", "Environmental Policy", "Business Continuity Policy", and "Action Guidelines" to ensure the practical execution of these activities.
We adhere to the fundamentals of "manufacturing". We shall develop, manufacture and sell "quality", "environment friendly" and "safe" products, and pursue the conduction of business activities that are trusted by all stakeholders.
- Develop "people" and a "corporate culture" that work in harmony with different cultures and localities, and contribute to global development by providing the highest possible quality.
- Identify customers' needs quickly and accurately with a spirit of craftmanship and share the information within the Group.
- Analyze current conditions constantly with a spirit of craftsmanship, and conduct continuous improvement activities.
- Improve and innovate daily services and operations in order to provide better products stably and at reasonable prices.
- Conduct thorough design reviews to build quality into product design at the initial development stage.
- Apply statistical approaches for all aspects of operations, including production and quality control, to improve data evaluation and management systems.
- Construct systematic in-house education programs that develop employees that are capable of demonstrating originality in "craftsmanship".
We work to pass down a healthy planet to the next generation. We prioritize the creation of environmentally friendly products, and actively make efforts to protect the global environment.
- Develop environmentally friendly products.
- Promote the effective use of resources and implement the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, and recycle).
- Work for global environmental preservation by managing the chemicals contained in our products.
- Strive to protect biodiversity.
- Take the initiative in environmental efforts and continuously improve our environmental activities using the PDCA (plan, do, check and act) cycle.
Business Continuity Policy
We work to create and continually improve the business continuity management system (BCMS) to minimize the impact of any risks that may lead to the interruption of business. Risks include, for instance, natural disasters such as earthquakes, storms and floods, and fires and pandemics.
- Place top priority on the safety of group employees and their families.
- Always remember disaster risk-reduction measures to minimize the impact of any disaster.
- In the event of a disaster, endeavor to quickly resume supplies of our main products to fulfill our responsibilities to our customers.
- Address social challenges from the perspective of the SDGs, as well as contribute to local communities.
- Provide continuous improvements in the BCMS through the PDCA plan-do-check-act) cycle.
Environmental Charter established April 10, 1992
Quality Policy established August 10, 1998
Quality and Environmental Policy established April 1, 2012
Quality, Environmental and Business Continuity Policy established September 1, 2013
Quality, Environmental and Business Continuity Policy revised January 1, 2014
Quality, Environmental and Business Continuity Policy revised April 1, 2014
Quality, Environmental and Business Continuity Policy revised April 1, 2020
Business Continuity Policy (Action Guidelines) revised August 7, 2020
- Message from the President
- Hightlight: Sustainability Promotion System
- Sustainability at Lintec
- Lintec Group's Stories about Solving Social Issues
- Materiality and KPIs
- Overview of the Lintec Group
- Value Chain and Stakeholders
- Lintec in Everyday Life
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Management System
- Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Reducing Waste
- Measures to Reduce Water Usage and Effluent
- Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Accounting
- Environmental Data of Group Companies Outside of Japan
- Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- Social Report
- Providing Value to Customers
- Cooperating with Suppliers
- Together with Employees (Human Rights / Employment)
- Together with Employees (Human Resource Development)
- Together with Employees (Safety and Disaster Prevention)
- Together with Local Communities
- Together with Shareholders
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Governance Report
- CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
- SDGs-related Initiatives
- Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
- Download Report
- Corporate Policies
- Code of conduct
- Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
- Internal Control
- Editorial Policy
- Third-Party Opinion
- Third-Party Verification
- Performance Data
- GRI Index
- External evaluations