Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- The scope of data collection covers Lintec Corporation and Tokyo Lintec Kako. Other affiliates are not included.
- The data is for the period from April 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022.
Fiscal 2021 Material Flow
As figures with ★have undergone third-party verification by SGS Japan, Inc.
★For detailed data, click here
- ★1Inside sales are not included in "Output" figures.
- ★2Scope 1: Direct CO2 or other greenhouse gas emissions from the consumption of purchased gas and liquid fuels, such as liquid natural gas (LNG), liquid petroleum gas (LPG), utility gas, kerosene, light oil, and gasoline.
- ★3Scope 2: CO2 or other greenhouse gas emissions generated by other companies in the production of energy, such as electricity and steam, purchased by the reporting company.
Scope 3 initiatives
In fiscal 2021, we worked on calculating Scope 3* emissions, with the result coming to 1,041,790 t-CO2.
It was found that, among the eight calculation categories, "Category 1: Purchased Goods and Services" had a major impact, standing at around 80%.
For calculation, we used Inventory Database IDEA Ver. 3.1 and Emission Intensity Database Ver. 3.2.
We will continue to calculate our emissions and closely monitor the impact of Category 1 items to contribute to the development of a carbon-free world.
- ★Scope 3: While Scopes 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions are generated by the reporting company, Scope 3 GHG emissions are generated by other companies in the reporting company's value chain.
- Message from the President
- Hightlight: Sustainability Promotion System
- Sustainability at Lintec
- Lintec Group's Stories about Solving Social Issues
- Materiality and KPIs
- Overview of the Lintec Group
- Value Chain and Stakeholders
- Lintec in Everyday Life
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Management System
- Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Reducing Waste
- Measures to Reduce Water Usage and Effluent
- Reduction of Environmentally Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Accounting
- Environmental Data of Group Companies Outside of Japan
- Relationship between Lintec and the Environment
- Social Report
- Providing Value to Customers
- Cooperating with Suppliers
- Together with Employees (Human Rights / Employment)
- Together with Employees (Human Resource Development)
- Together with Employees (Safety and Disaster Prevention)
- Together with Local Communities
- Together with Shareholders
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Governance Report
- CSR Activities at Group Companies in and outside of Japan
- SDGs-related Initiatives
- Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations
- Download Report
- Corporate Policies
- Code of conduct
- Safety and Health
- Quality, Environment and Business Continuity
- Internal Control
- Editorial Policy
- Third-Party Opinion
- Third-Party Verification
- Performance Data
- GRI Index
- External evaluations