LINTEC is continuously developing and manufacturing functional papers tailored to the needs of customers. It does this using its original know-how in paper manufacturing, blending, impregnating and coating technology as well as color and tone management. If you require custom-made papers, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss your needs.
- Mechanical properties
- Thermal properties
- Electrical properties
- Optical properties
- Chemical properties
Papers with properties related to strength and durability, such as high strength and wear resistance.
- Impregnated coated papers for building materials
Resin impregnated papers with 5-10 times greater wet strength than normal papers. These papers have excellent gravure printability due to surface coating, and a very smooth finish.
- High-strength papers
- Papers with enhanced strength, created by placing a film between sheets of papers.
- Base papers for waterproof abrasive papers
- Papers with high tear resistance and interlaminar strength, as well as excellent water and chemical resistance.
- Filing and folder papers
- Papers that are flexible but firm, with excellent abrasion and weather resistance.
- High performance wrapping papers
- Papers with long-lasting color, excellent abrasion resistance and flexible folding quality.
- Papers for maps
- The dimensional stability of these papers guarantees a very high and long-term accuracy, thereby ensuring that maps printed on these papers will be reproduced accurately.
- Base papers for release papers (dimensionally stable)
- Papers with reduced risk of curling or dimensional change.
- Papers for recording measurements
- Papers created to inhibit ink bleeding, smooth and with dimensional stability.
Papers with specific thermal properties, including heat resistance and thermoformability
- Fireproof grade 1 printing papers
- Papers with self-extinguishing properties, suitable for offset printing.
- Flame-retardant papers
- These papers are impregnated with a flame-retardant agent to help prevent the spread of flames.
- Heat-sealing papers
- Water- and oil-resistant papers suitable for heat-sealing processes. Suitable for use in the food industry.
- Synthetic fiber-blended papers
- Papers suitable for heat sealing, created by blending in synthetic pulp during the paper production process.
- Base papers for total heat exchangers
- These papers offer excellent moisture absorption and flame retardancy, making them ideal for use in spaces with limited ventilation that need to be protected from flames.
Papers with specific electro-related properties
- Electro conductive papers
- These papers have low electric resistance and so offer excellent conductivity.
- Graphite-blended papers
- Base paper impregnated with high graphite content.
Magnetic signal reading capability.
- Papers for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR)
- Magnetized particle-removed papers that meet specifications for weight, depth, smoothness and other properties required of papers used for MICR printing.
Papers with light transmission and light blocking qualities
- High-opacity color kraft papers
Papers offering opacity of 99% or higher, designed to obscure printed information from unintended view. Ideal for envelopes.
- Papers with colored reverse
- Reversible papers that combine high opacity with stylish design.
- Papers with high opacity and water repellency
- These papers offer both high concealability and water repellency, making them ideal for envelopes required to protect contents from weather and prying eyes.
- Transparent papers
- Highly translucent papers that are well adapted for printing and writing.
- Papers for Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- These papers, specifically developed for OCR, are ultra-white and dust-repellent to assist with clear reproduction of text, helping to optimize the OCR process.
- Watermarked papers
- A timeless classic, these papers incorporate traditional watermarking and have a laid texture.
- Light-shielding papers
- Papers with light-shielding properties, created by either incorporating or coating with inorganic materials.
Papers with resistance to or affinity with water, oil, solvents, printing inks, and others.
- Glassine papers for food
- Papers that inhibit foodstuffs from sticking to the surface, suitable for silicon coating.
- Oil- and water-resistant color papers (fluorine-based)
- Oil- and water-resistant papers with single-side color options.
- Glassine papers for release paper
- Papers with high barrier properties that are also suitable for silicone coating.
- Water-resistant printing papers
- Papers coated on one side with water-resistant agent, providing excellent printability and high wet strength.
- Water-resistant papers for maps
- Papers coated on both sides, combining dimensional stability with water resistance. The wet strength of these papers is five times higher than that of other standard papers
- Water-repellent papers
- White kraft papers that offer high water repellency, yet can be made into bags using regular glue. Suitable for writing on with pencils or oil-based pens as well as offset and laser printing.
- High-opacity and water-repellent papers
- White kraft papers with an opacity of 99% or more and high water repellency, ideal for a variety of envelopes.
- Papers for drinks coasters
- Low-density papers that offer excellent cushioning and water absorbency.
- Water-absorbing papers
- Papers with excellent water absorbency yet also offering five times more wet strength than general high-quality papers. Suitable for offset printing.
- Core papers
- Core papers for building materials, with excellent resin impregnability and cushioning properties.
- Sterilized papers
- Papers with gas permeability and filtering properties to provide a shield against microbes. These papers also have excellent heat-sealing capability, producing almost no dust. Ideal for use in healthcare and research environments.
- Antibacterial papers
- Papers that have been surface-treated with safe, inorganic antibacterial agents. Ideal for use in healthcare environments that need to be protected from harmful bacteria.
- Papers for fruit cultivation
- Weather resistant papers that protect their contents from the effects of wind and rain, while maintaining excellent air permeability.
- Papers for multiple printing methods
High-grade papers suitable for various printers and printing methods, including inkjet and laser printers.
- Papers exclusively for inkjet printing
- Both sides of these papers are highly suitable for inkjet printers.
- Papers blended with activated charcoal and zeolite
- Papers with the functionality to adsorb (hold as a thin film on the surface) volatile organic compound (VOC) gases and other gases.
- Colored construction papers
- The 70 colors in this appealing range cover almost every color under the sun, from deepest red to sky blue. The series also includes neon-bright tones and high quality finishes of gold, silver and copper. These papers are suitable for writing on, for folding and display and ideal for paper handicrafts.
- Japanese ‘Washi-style’ paper
- High-grade Japanese-style papers blended with rayon to create an appearance similar to ‘washi’ style paper. A choice of delicate colors further enhances the aesthetic appeal of these papers. Suitable for offset printing.
- Blended papers
- Papers that incorporate a variety of scrap wood and other materials.
For product inquiries, please use the entry form or contact the following address.
- LINTEC Corporation Fine & Specialty Paper Products Operations
- PHONE: +81-3-3868-7720
8th Fl., Bunkyo Garden Gate Tower, 1-1-1 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002, Japan