LINTEC practices sustainability management under the vision of contributing to solving various social issues through our business activities and developing and growing with society. We are focusing on initiatives aimed at realizing sustainable growth, such as risk management and the reinforcement of communication with stakeholders, and various measures related to ESG and the SDGs, through discussions held by the Sustainability Committee, which mainly comprises members of management; the Sustainability Management Office, which reports directly to the president; and the committees and subcommittees consisting of members from all areas of the Company.
- Corporate ethics awareness
- To ensure compliance with legal, ethical, and social standards, LINTEC has established “Compliance Guidelines” to compile the rules for everyday activities into booklet form. These guidelines are distributed to all employees, including those based at overseas Group companies.
- Environmental impact reduction
- In addition to reducing CO2 emissions, LINTEC is reducing its usage of organic solvents when applying adhesive coatings and is installing an exhaust-gas treatment facility at each plant in order to prevent the emission of organic solvents into the atmosphere.
Exhaust-gas treatment facility
- Social contribution activities
- While there have been restrictions in place due to the impact of COVID-19, we are promoting sound initiatives, including collaboration with food distribution events aimed at supporting households with children held in the Itabashi area of Tokyo, where LINTEC’s head office is located.
Food distribution event held around Christmas