Color kraft papers with opacity of 99% or above are ideal for envelopes that will be used to carry sensitive information. The opacity ensures the printed content inside the envelope is not visible from the outside. Because they don’t require reverse surface confidentiality printing, envelopes made from these papers help reduce work processes. The papers are also highly suitable for bag production, including those involving glue application.
- Recycled pulp at least 1% blended in * + Green pulp
- Guaranteed minimum value: Recycled-pulp blending ratio for each color and lot.
Envelopes, vouchers, creative papers, crimped postcards, stickers, personal and business stationery.
- Opacity of 99% or more
- When used for envelopes, the opacity of these papers ensures the printed contents are not visible from the outside, helping to conceal confidential information.
- Does not require conventional reverse-surface printing, helping to reduce work processes and relieve concerns about glue and ink mixing together.
- The color shade on the front of the paper may vary slightly depending on the paper density. The shade of gray on the reverse side may also vary depending on the product.
Comparison of opacity
|Conventional product||Opaque paper|
|Content is visible||Content is not visible, protecting important information|
Physical property table
|81.4g/m2||99％ or above|
- *1Conforms to JIS P 8149 (a Japanese testing standard).
- The values shown are actual measurements, and not guaranteed values.
List of products
|Color||Substance||Size||Sheets per pack|
|White Pink Cream
Blue Aqua Green
- Note that the color shown on your display may be different from the actual color.
- Please contact us for other colors or blending options.
For product inquiries, please use the entry form or contact the following address.
- LINTEC Corporation Fine & Specialty Paper Products Operations
- PHONE: +81-3-3868-7720
8th Fl., Bunkyo Garden Gate Tower, 1-1-1 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002, Japan