White kraft papers with an opacity of 99% or more and high water repellency, ideal for a variety of envelopes. Combining protection from unwanted viewing of the contents and water-repellency, envelopes made from these papers will securely safeguard their contents. Despite having high water repellency, these papers can still be made into bags using regular glue. Suitable for offset printing and laser printing, as well as writing by hand with pencils or oil-based ballpoint pens.
- Recycled pulp at least 1% blended in * + Green pulp
- Guaranteed minimum value: Recycled-pulp blending ratio for each color and lot.
Envelopes, vouchers, business stationery, and other products.
- Opacity of 99% or greater and high water repellency, ideal for envelopes
- The opacity of these papers ensures the printed contents are not visible from the outside, helping to conceal confidential information.
- Does not require conventional reverse-surface printing, so simplifying and reducing printing processes.
- Although highly water repellent, these papers can still be made into bags using regular glue Suitable for offset printing and laser printing.
- Can be written on with a variety of materials including pencils, oil-based ink ballpoint pens, and felt-tip pens.
- If writing with water-based ink ballpoint pens, felt-tip pens or fountain pens the ink may fade over time.
- If the paper is in contact with water for a long period of time or gets extremely wet, its performance may be compromised.
Physical property table
|85g/m2||R8||99％ or above|
- *1 Conforming to JAPAN TAPPI paper pulp test method No.68
- *2 Conforms to JIS P 8149 (a Japanese testing standard).
- The values shown are actual measurements, and not guaranteed values.
Physical property tableTake a look at the video clip of the test for “water-repellent papers” for the water-repelling performance of water repellency R8.
List of products
|Color||Substance||Size||Sheets per pack|
- Note that the color shown on your display may be different from the actual color.
- Please contact us for other colors or blending options.
For product inquiries, please use the entry form or contact the following address.
- LINTEC Corporation Fine & Specialty Paper Products Operations
- PHONE: +81-3-3868-7720
8th Fl., Bunkyo Garden Gate Tower, 1-1-1 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002, Japan