- Printing- and variable information-related products
- Pressure sensitive adhesive films/papers
- Highlight products
- Oil-tolerant labelstocks
Adheres to oily surfaces such as steel sheets and other substrates that previously would need to be cleaned before application. Ideal for steel, automobile components, and other industrial identification labels, and for general labelling of foods and cosmetics.
Oil-tolerant labelstock demonstration video
- Oil absorption by the adhesive provides good adherence, even to oily surfaces.
- Directly applicable to oily surfaces, which improves process efficiency by eliminating surface cleaning processes.
- Printable with conventional ink and/or thermal transfer ribbons.
- Identification labels for steel, automobile components (such as rust-proofed oily surfaces), and similar applications
- General labels for cosmetic- and food-related items
|Product name||Facestock||Color||Adhesive||Release paper|
|OT8060||Polypropelene film||White||Oil-tolerant adhesive||Blue glassine paper|
|OT5040||Polyester film||White||Oil-tolerant adhesive||Blue glassine paper|
For product inquiries, please use the entry form or contact the following address.
- LINTEC Corporation
Printing & Variable Information Products Operations
Overseas Sales Department
- PHONE: +81-3-3868-7730
8th Fl., Bunkyo Garden Gate Tower, 1-1-1 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0002, Japan