- How we handle your personal information
Why we acquire personal information
We acquire the personal information of customers, suppliers, shareholders, job applicants and others for the purposes of selling, purchasing, sending and delivering products, providing after-sales services, marketing activities including the provision of information on products, exhibitions, seminars and other events, sales activities including contacting people by phone, e-mail and direct mail and the exchange of business cards, social contribution activities, distribution of investor relations materials and other similar information, the management of shareholder information pursuant to the Companies Act and other statutes, the provision of information to shareholders, the provision of information about hiring to job applicants, selection for recruitment and other similar purposes.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to 3rd parties
LINTEC does not disclose or provide any personal information to any 3rd party except for the purposes cited in the first paragraph above and situations listed below.
- You agree to share the information
- The information is required by law
- The information is required to protect life, limb, or property and we are not able to contact you for permission
- The information is needed to improve public health or promote healthy development of children and we are not able to contact you for permission
- It is necessary to cooperate with a government agency including that of a local municipality in conducting duties mandated by law and obtaining permission from you may interfere with such duties
- Providing information to parties mentioned in the next paragraph
Sharing personal information obtained by LINTEC
The company may share personal information obtained by the company with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies within the scope of “Why we acquire personal information” (above). The company shall take full responsibility for the management of the shared use of personal information.
Management and protection of personal information we have acquired
LINTEC has established rules to prevent any loss, damage, falsification, leakage, theft or misuse of personal information. It has made these rules known throughout the company and made sure that our entire staff, up to and including top management is well aware of them. We will monitor compliance as appropriate.
Disclosure, corrections and deletions of personal information
LINTEC will respond promptly within a reasonable scope when you request that we disclose to you, correct, or delete your personal information once we have verified your identity.
- Inquiries concerning personal information To make an inquiry concerning personal information, please contact us at the following:
- General Affairs and Human Resources Div LINTEC Corporation
23-23 Honcho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 173-0001, Japan
Phone: +81-3-5248-7711 Fax: +81-3-5248-7760