In order for us to provide you with specific and tailored proposals when you visit us, we recommend that you make a consultation appointment ahead of time.
By making an advance appointment, you allow us to put together a schedule for the day of the meeting.
- 1.A dedicated member of our staff will guide you at our booth.
- 2.We can make the consultation more efficient by gathering materials in advance and making other preparations.
(Appointment must be made at least 2 weeks in advance)
- 3.You will receive priority treatment at our booth, and be presented with a special gift and other benefits.
• When registering, you must agree to our company’s policy for Handling of Personal Information.
• Some dates and times may no longer be available, as appointments are first-come, first-served.
Exhibit flyer downloads
FOOD & LOGISTICS