Communicating with Stakeholders
In order to better understand the expectations of society, it is essential to have continual communication with stakeholders. Therefore, in addition to providing information, the Lintec Group works to maintain a dialogue with its stakeholders.
Communicating with Customers
Lintec makes use of a variety of opportunities to communicate with customers, including through products and services, sales activities, manuals, MSDSs, points of contact for inquiries, websites, and exhibitions. Through this communication, the company aims to improve its products and services, build relationships of trust, and improve customer satisfaction.
Communicating with Suppliers
Lintec utilizes a variety of opportunities to communicate with suppliers, including through purchasing activities, briefings, and questionnaires. Through this communication, the company aims to achieve fair transactions and mutual understanding, to ensure compliance, and to build relationships of trust.
Communicating with Employees
Lintec uses a variety of opportunities to communicate with employees, including through business activities, educational programs, briefings, social get-togethers, the intranet, and company newsletters. Through this communication the company aims to create workplaces where all employees can work with satisfaction based on the company motto.
Communicating with Local Communities
Lintec makes use of a variety of opportunities to communicate with local communities, including through plant and facility tours, opinion exchange meetings with local governments, social contribution activities, websites, and company brochures. Through this communication, the company aims to foster mutual understanding with community residents and give back to local communities.
Communicating with Shareholders and Other Investors
Lintec utilizes a variety of opportunities to communicate with shareholders and investors, including through shareholders meetings, conferences for investors, websites, shareholder correspondence, annual reports, earnings summaries, and financial statements. Through this communication, the company aims to increase corporate value and build relationships of trust.
Communication with the Media
Lintec uses a variety of opportunities to communicate with the mass media?and by extension society?including through the acceptance of requests regarding news coverage and the writing of manuscripts, responding to questionnaires, websites, and news releases. Through this communication, the company aims to disclose information with integrity to society and build relationships of trust.
Profiled on TV Asahi
Lintec received coverage in TV Asahi's travel and information program,“Wakadaisho-no Yuyu Sampo” (Young Guy's Easygoing Walk). The program first profiled the adhesive sheet used as a sign on the pedestrian road near the front gate, followed by the Lintec Group's various products featured in the showroom. In the future, the Lintec Group will continue to provide society with interesting information about its products.
In addition to distributing news releases to various media outlets concerning new products and events, the company welcomes requests for interviews as well as articles written by Lintec representatives. In fiscal 2013, the company issued about 20 news releases and granted about 80 interview and writing requests.
Main Awards for Activities
- Agatsuma Association for Safety of Hazardous Materials,“Outstanding Hazardous Materials Officer Award”
- Saitama Prefectural Police Headquarters/Saitama Prefecture Safety Driving Managers Association,“Business Establishment with Safety Driving Managers”
- Kumagaya Workplace Police Association,“Outstanding Employee Award”
- Kumagaya City Fire Department,“Fighting-Spirit Award” at the 24th Private Fire Brigade First-Aid Fire Fighting Training
- Kumagaya District Labor Standards Association, “Outstanding Employee Award”
Ina Technology Center
- Ageo District Safe Driving Managers Association,“Outstanding Driver”
- Directors and Chairpersons Association,“Business Establishment with Safety Driving Managers”
- “Letter of Appreciation for Blood Donation” from the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Tatsuno Fire Protection Association “Tatsuno City Firefighting Competition”: Winner in the fire hydrant event and honorable mention in the fire extinguisher event
- Hyogo Trucking Association “Challenge 100”: Production Management Section team, Lintec Service team
- Texas Instruments Incorporated, “Supplier Excellence Award 2013”
- IR/USA, “Capital Equipment Partner of the Year”
- Capacitor Division, Automotive & Industrial Systems Company, Panasonic Corporation,"Letter of Appreciation”
Lintec Sign System, Inc.
- Seiko I Infotech Inc., “Excellent Color Painter Reseller Award 2013”
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Japan, Ltd., “2013 Best Partner Award” in the Building Facilities Unit category
Lintec Singapore Private Limited
- United Test and Assembly Center Ltd, “2013 Site Award UTAC (USG)”
Lintec of America, Inc.
- Intel/Mr. Jake Heller Commodity Manager ATCED - Die Prep, “2013 SUPPLIER RECOGNITION AWARD”