Communicating with Stakeholders
In order to better understand the expectations of society, it is essential to have continual communication with stakeholders. Therefore, in addition to providing information, the Lintec Group works to maintain a dialogue with its stakeholders.
Communicating with Customers
Lintec makes use of a variety of opportunities to communicate with customers, including through products and services, sales activities, manuals, MSDSs, points of contact for inquiries, websites, and exhibitions. Through this communication, the company aims to improve its products and services, build relationships of trust, and improve customer satisfaction.
Communicating with Suppliers
Lintec utilizes a variety of opportunities to communicate with suppliers, including through purchasing activities, briefings, and questionnaires. Through this communication, the company aims to achieve fair transactions and mutual understanding, to ensure compliance, and to build relationships of trust.
Communicating with Employees
Lintec uses a variety of opportunities to communicate with employees, including through business activities, educational programs, briefings, social get-togethers, the intranet, and company newsletters. Through this communication the company aims to create workplaces where all employees can work with satisfaction based on the company motto.
Communicating with Local Communities
Lintec makes use of a variety of opportunities to communicate with local communities, including through plant and facility tours, opinion exchange meetings with local governments, social contribution activities, websites, and company brochures. Through this communication, the company aims to foster mutual understanding with community residents and give back to local communities.
Communicating with Shareholders and Other Investors
Lintec utilizes a variety of opportunities to communicate with shareholders and investors, including through shareholders meetings, conferences for investors, websites, shareholder correspondence, annual reports, earnings summaries, and financial statements. Through this communication, the company aims to increase corporate value and build relationships of trust.
Communication with the Media
Lintec uses a variety of opportunities to communicate with the mass media?and by extension society?including through the acceptance of requests regarding news coverage and the writing of manuscripts, responding to questionnaires, websites, and news releases. Through this communication, the company aims to disclose information with integrity to society and build relationships of trust.
Kumagaya Plant Profiled on TV Tokyo
In May 2013, the Kumagaya Plant was featured on a TV Tokyo program, "L4you Plus." It was part of the program's "Masters of Yamato" segment highlighting Japan's craftsmanship expertise. The segment profiled Lintec's wash-resistant paper, which remains intact even when washed. It will not tear and discolor even when immersed in water, and it is being used for clothing identification tags at dry-cleaning shops. In the future, the Lintec Group will continue to provide society with interesting information about its products.
News Releases and Media Interviews
In addition to distributing news releases to various media outlets concerning new products and events, the company welcomes requests for interviews as well as articles written by Lintec representatives. In fiscal 2012, the company issued about 30 news releases and granted about 70 interview and writing requests.
Main Awards for Activities
- Tatsuno Fire Protection Association "Tatsuno City Firefighting Competition": Winner in the fire hydrant event and honorable mention in the fire extinguisher event
- Hyogo Trucking Association "Challenge 100": Equipment Technology Section team
- Tatsuno Fire Protection Association Chairman's award, "Outstanding Hazardous Materials Officer"
- Kumagaya District Labor Standards Association, "Outstanding Employee Award"
Ina Technology Center
- Ageo District Safe Driving Managers Association, "Outstanding Driver"
- Ina Fire Department, "Ina Indoor Fire Hydrant Competition": Fifth place in the men's division
- "Letter of Appreciation" received from Ehime Prefecture Community Chest
- Itabashi Fire Department, "Firefighting Competition": Second place
- "Letter of Appreciation" received from Itabashi Fire Department
- SEMI, "International Cooperation Award"
- "Blood Drive Letter of Appreciation" received from Governor of Osaka Prefecture
- Adhesion Society of Japan, "Outstanding Paper Award"
Lintec Speciality Films (Taiwan), Inc.
- Science Park Administration, "Fiscal 2012 Outstanding Labor Award Activities"
Lintec Advanced Technologies (Taiwan), Inc.
- Corporate environment greening competition in the Export Processing Zones (Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs): "Architectural Landscape Design Participation Award"
Lintec Korea, Inc.
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance, "Outstanding Corporate Taxpayer Award"
- Advancing Productivity, Innovation, and Competitive Success (APICS), "Company of the Year"
- DuPont, "Gold Award for Recycling Excellence"
- *SEMI：Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International