Communicating with Stakeholders
In order to better understand the expectations of society, it is essential to have continual communication with stakeholders.
Therefore, in addition to providing information, the Lintec Group works to maintain a dialogue with its stakeholders.
Communicating with Customers
Lintec makes use of a variety of opportunities to communicate with customers, including through products and services, sales activities, manuals, MSDSs, points of contact for inquiries, websites, and exhibitions. Through this communication, the company aims to improve its products and services, build relationships of trust, and improve customer satisfaction.
Communicating with Suppliers
Lintec utilizes a variety of opportunities to communicate with suppliers, including through purchasing activities, briefings, and questionnaires. Through this communication, the company aims to achieve fair transactions and mutual understanding, to ensure compliance, and to build relationships of trust.
Communicating with Employees
Lintec uses a variety of opportunities to communicate with employees, including through business activities, educational programs, briefings, social get-togethers, the intranet, and company newsletters. Through this communication the company aims to create workplaces where all employees can work with satisfaction based on the company motto.
Communicating with Local Communities
Lintec makes use of a variety of opportunities to communicate with local communities, including through plant and facility tours, opinion exchange meetings with local governments, social contribution activities, websites, and company brochures. Through this communication, the company aims to foster mutual understanding with community residents and give back to local communities.
Communicating with Stakeholders
Lintec utilizes a variety of opportunities to communicate with shareholders and investors, including through shareholder meetings, business results briefings, IR meetings and company information sessions. We also use websites and shareholder correspondence to enhance information communication activities, aiming to help stakeholders deepen their understanding of our corporate activities, thereby achieving appropriate share pricing and building relationships of trust.
Communication with the Media
Lintec uses a variety of opportunities to communicate with the mass media?and by extension society?including through the acceptance of requests regarding news coverage and the writing of manuscripts, responding to questionnaires, websites, and news releases. Through this communication, the company aims to disclose information with integrity to society and build relationships of trust.
In addition to distributing news releases on new products and events to various media outlets, the company welcomes requests for interviews as well as articles written by Lintec representatives. In fiscal 2014, the company issued about 20 news releases and granted about 60 requests for interviews and articles.
Main Awards for Activities
- Japanese Red Cross Society: Commendation for regular corporate blood donations
- Agatsuma Association for Safety of Hazardous Materials: “Outstanding Hazardous Materials Officer Award”
- Gunma prefectural government: “Silver Award” commendation for regular corporate blood donations
- Kumagaya Workplace Police Association: “Outstanding Employee Award”
- Kumagaya Workplace Police Association: “Superior Security Award”
- Kumagaya City Fire Prevention Society: Commendation for participating in the private fire brigade first-aid firefighting drill
- Kumagaya District Labor Standards Association: “Outstanding Employee Award”
- Hyogo Trucking Association: “Challenge 100” (Administration Section team, Maintenance/Engineering Section team)
- Japan Association for Safety of Hazardous Materials and Hyogo Association for Safety of Hazardous Materials: “Director-General's Award”
- Tatsuno City Private Fire Brigade Competition: Ranked first in the indoor fire hydrant category
- The 14th Itabashi/Nerima/Toshima Districts Health and Safety Promotion Convention: Ikebukuro Labor Standards Supervision Office Director's Award for Business Site
- Label Industry Global Awards 2015: “Award for Sustainability”